Saturday 16 May 2009

Spurs v Man City

Can the Goal keeper who EVERYONE (including myself) wrote off instantly at the beggining of the season, break the Tottenham home record today and not conceed??? I fucking hope so as we need to beat City today...

Both Fulham and Westham have tough games, so this could be the chance to slip into
7th place...

I believe Lick erm up Lennon is injured which is a massive blow, but surely we have the quality and being at home to beat a quite in form City side...

I am a betting man, and i would like to say 2-0 Spurs...
I can see Defoe getting on the score sheet today aswell...

Any predictions?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely result and glad to see Defoe back on the score sheet.. Shame Fulhan won though..

    West Ham ???? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete